Sunday, July 24, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Suzuki Variation A

Video 1: Twinkle Twinkle Variation July 22, 2011


After 3 weeks of violin lessons, I'm finally able to do one song. As I'm doing this video, I really did my best to relax as I am not comfortable catching myself on film. I also did what Isaac Stern said when he was teaching a small child on how to play. Play as if you're listening to something beautiful.  Obviously, I still need a lot of practice as it did not work out well here. :))



Before you comment, yes, there are some mistakes.  My intention here is to have Beth Blackerby of ViolinLab.com to see my weak points, where I should improve, and how should I improve.  I have another video, but I don't know if I am to post it.... bowing was terrible, really.   

No comments:

Post a Comment