Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to my blogsite! My name is Donna and I’ve been into music since I was a kid. At the age of 5, I’ve always dreamed about playing the violin and to be included in a symphony orchestra. Since our family was not well-off, music education was not a priority at that time. However, that did not stop me from dreaming, and with the encouragement of my sister Bernadette (a great mortgage broker in Canada), I am now finally realizing my dream – to become an outstanding violinist.


This website is dedicated to people like me who started late in learning the violin. In this blog, I’ll be documenting my progress as I go through my lessons. More like an online diary, but with videos and insights on how I go around my violin tutorials. Please note that this blog is meant to inspire and be an avenue for people to share insights on violin techniques and not as a sound resource for playing the violin.


As of now, I have two teachers: Beth from Music Sanctuary, and Beth from Violinlab.com. Both teachers are great in their own way, and I’ll be giving insights on what I learned with my personal violin lessons as well as online violin lessons for adults that I have taken in from both teachers.


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Please stay tuned for more developments, videos, and insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment